View Single Post
Old 2009-07-16, 23:53   Link #117
AvianWing
lol whut?

Send a message via MSN to AvianWing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post

I gotta say though, everyone in that family is way too passive. Eva's and especially Maria's behaviours and way of talking are ridiculously suspicious and villainous, yet they do nothing about it and act like it's normal. What the hell?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelysan View Post
To be fair, in Eva's case, everyone's used to her being a bitch . (*badum dum psh*)

.....Perhaps now would be a good time to point out that I hate Eva with a firey burning passion to the point where her death scene made me cheer >_> . .
Lol. Yeah, Maria's behavior stood out more for me than did Eva's. I was expecting someone, anyone, to come in and bitch slap Maria. A spoiled brat is a spoiled brat, and needs to be disciplined accordingly, especially with such an issue. It seems everyone's too preoccupied with the "oh she's possessed" explanation.

Also, Battler had a couple of awkward moments where he was like, OH YEAH, I'm going to think by turning the chess board over. Well, sure you are, but you really haven't found much of anything substantial. Keep thinking buddy, but before that, don't go on and spend more time about how you're going to think than what you are thinking about, especially when it's a bunch of obscure notes. At least let your hot mom's words of wisdom be... well... words of wisdom.

He did, however, had quite an awesome scene at the end refuting Eva's conclusion. The way that he slammed his hands on the table just screamed the word "OBJECTION!"

BTW, I don't suppose there's conclusive evidence to link the first set of murders to the second set? The manner to they are killed seemed quite different.