View Single Post
Old 2008-10-13, 23:00   Link #18
Xvoki

*YAWN* I couldn't sleep, thought I'd get out of bed and answer some medical problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakult View Post
However, I see no -clear and visible- bites. It may be a bug/spider bite due to the itching, but I'm not too sure due to the lack of a clear and visible bite (and the fact that the thumb's metacarpal is far from the ring finger... odd that those two separate areas would have symptoms: the metacarpal itching and the ring finger swollen and unable to be bent).

After eight more hours of sleep, the swollen finger got a bit better and it is less swollen. Good sign I guess, but what do you guys think? Bug bite? This is the first time that I had something swell up THIS MUCH. In fact, my previous bug bites only swelled up on the area of contact, but this time my entire finger (and a little bit of the area following it) was bloated.
That sounds odd, I need more information. Do you wear your ring to bed? Do you use a computer mouse a lot? Do you have an allergy to bug bites? But it may have gone already, sometimes these things vanish on their own. If the problem persists, consult your doctor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavie View Post
anyway that thing in my throat healed within 3 days of it appearing... sorta weird thing to get, but at least its gone.
I’m glad it’s gone. I guess it was probably caused by your teeth, or a sharp object, rubbing against the soft skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikitehwaffu View Post
I seem to have a problem with eating not just stuff with high levels of sugar, but anything that has fried food or pretty much anything that is not in the grain category. Anybody hear anything like that before?
Are you saying eating some food products causes you stomach upsets? Some people do have unusual reactions to food types. I would suggest consulting a doctor. He may advise an allergy test, etc.

Last edited by Xvoki; 2008-10-14 at 03:05.
Xvoki is offline   Reply With Quote