View Single Post
Old 2013-02-16, 14:38   Link #1975
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
How do you guys build your Serawi? Carpet bomb has very a very low str bonus (compared to the 20ish of the 3 range attack), very high mana cost and also a hit chance penalty. Her spd is also not all that high to have a 3rd attack often.

Although elemental bows are very accessible, their str bonus is still on the low side beside the Earth bows.

Emelita Endgame on the other hand, can go:
- Bloodsuck III
- Prevail III
- Elemental damage spell (can use succubus embrace for melee).

Last slot can be:
- Double action before her accessory and while she is acting as caster (you can even swap double action for something else after the 1st spell)
- A second attack spell.

Prevail and bloodsuck synergize with each other very well:
The lower your health goes, the more damage you do = the more health you regain from bloodsuck. In fact there are dangerous rooms where the first person to enter will be bombarded with so many attacks that its hard to not lose the unit if it does not have bloodsuck to regenerate health between the chain of 6 attacks. Emelita is guaranteed to survive if someone provides a Guardian effect (as the first attack will always be mitigated, allowing a spell to go off thus healing her up).
Thats the end game costume for emelita while you can get carpet bomb fairly early if you level Serawi's fire armor. If your lucky you can get it on the first ng+, but most people either get it on the second or third ng+. If you compare her to someone like Kohakuren or Elizasleyn shes still pretty weak. I'd guess shes stronger than Suina, but i still had the same amount of trouble trying to level Emelita. I use serawi as a archer most of the time and only used her spells if it'd kill the monster in one hit. Certain monsters take more dmg from certain spells. I beat the whole damn thing so I practically forgot about everything. Stats don't even matter as much so they randomly gain them from leveling. I know someone people actually save scummed for stats imo. Everytime you play a new game just start at level 1. You'll have the same stats from your previous game just keep doing that til all the stats max out. Its random each time. My level 70 Yuela had weaker stats compared to my friend's level 60 man was I mad.

Some skills you should think of once you get their NG+ armor. Prevail III, Undress III, Ferocity III or Vorpal Counter III (Pretty sure you don't need NG+ stuff for this).