View Single Post
Old 2021-10-07, 09:39   Link #12
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
There's a wide variety of different suits in the Muv Luv universe, not all of them are see-through as anyone who has watched Total Eclipse or Schwarzesmarken would certainly know.

The first episode of this anime details an event not featured in the VN, so you can't really make a comparison between their suits in the anime and their suits in the VN.
Eh, not really. Muv-Luv Alt is an eroge while the other two are not, so I wouldn't be surprised if the other two toned it down compared to Alt for that reason alone.

But apparently the game players are saying there are different suits, so uhh, sure? I've seen the other two anime (TE is forgettable, Schwar has a good imouto and that's about it), but pretty sure they never went into so much detail on that that I'd remember. But I guess we will get all kinds of suits with different levels of transparency in future episodes?
That actually sounds kinda funny, but as long as I get those transparent ones I see in the game OP. ...Hopefully? Come on, you didn't censor the gore, so you can't chicken out of skin seen through transparent fabric!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I wonder how many people are going to compare this episode to Attack on Titan
No no no, I'm waiting for the "This anime is copying Attack on Titan" crowd.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote