View Single Post
Old 2012-02-13, 19:34   Link #37
Kirarakim

Darn that dance scene was so cute even though it was just in Kouichi's head. But I am actually going to say the sweetest moment of the episode was when Mei gave him a little smile during class. That just melted my heart.

Anyways my feelings on this series is I love the relationship that is developing between Kouichi & Mei and I love the mystery aspect of the series...the horror is a bit too over the top though and not really my thing. But I am glad the series is definitely more than final destination which was my initial fear.

Now just like there were so many hints that Mei was a ghost there are a lot of hints that Kouichi is the dead one...but I just don't believe it, too obvious. But it does seem Kouichi was in the town before and he & everyone else just forgets (the other class members said he was familiar when they visited him in the hospital). My guess is Kouichi was in the town when the current "dead classmate" actually died. Actually maybe Kouichi was integral in that student's death in some way (not saying he killed the student but maybe the student died instead of Kouichi, something along those lines).