View Single Post
Old 2015-10-04, 08:52   Link #19
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
That was a good start to be sure. A nice way to introduce the cast and get the story moving.

I do like Kudelia so far. Considering the parents she has, the girl is remarkably reasonable. Sure she has her biases and misconceptions, but doesn't seem like the type that will take long to get through that and grow as a result. Between her mother who seems completely cut off from reality and her father who is a coward on the level of selling out his daughter.....she's done well to overcome her parentage .

I did like the initial battle being via those mobile workers. A good bit of fighting there with the Gundam showing up at the end to even things out after they had gotten out of control.

Curious to see Orga and Mika friendship going forward. I don't think it's that bad and that Orga is trying to live up to Mika's expectations. Just feel like he isn't happy about having to leave these jobs in Mika's hands and is uncomfortable on some level with how far Mika will go just because Orga tells him to. But who knows, we will see how that dynamic evolves.

I'd say it is sure as heck the best Gundam start we've gotten since 00. If first impressions mean anything this should be a good one.