Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2010-02-02, 15:04   Link #5896
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Iv seen these numbers as well and they are quite disturbing. Now im not saying i agree with everything that Dems do not even everything that Obama does. But this fear and conspiracy theories leaking out of their party is shameful. It only makes our government look like a bunch kids in a playpen fighting over toys and hyped on too much sugar. It actually makes me sad to see elected officials acting this way and what really pisses me off is this crap they keep perpetuating about Obama not being a citizen. I hate to say this but we know why they are stating this has any other prez in our history ever had his citizenship questions?

Even if you dont like Obama no one should wish for him fail. I hated Bush but i never wished for him fail because if he did it would affect normal citizens. If the Republicans want my vote EVER they have a lot of work to do to prove that they care about citizens not lining their own and their friends pocket with more money.