View Single Post
Old 2011-12-24, 06:10   Link #73
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
While certainly useful to have some of Yozora's point of views, still too bad a lot of episode was in the past. Did seem like they were trying hard to change opinions on Yozora (though 12 episodes in good luck changing opinions built up over the other 11 episodes). Used things like "well it's fine she beat up the nun since she was rude."

Well didn't really expect too much resolution. Handled things like Kodoka and Yozora figuring things out about the past, some laughs at Yozora's new hairstyle, and that's it.

Certainly the doors open to a continuation down the road. But it's been an interesting ride to this point if that's all that we get.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Well, the one Sena did was easy. When one of my companion suddenly changed their hairstyle, I can easily figure it out and that's why I can't get why they didn't notice it was Yozora?
Because they wanted some comedy in reacting to Yozora getting mistaken for a guy? Hint that Yozora and Sena are better friends (despite the one-sided bullying) than they realize? Even though I'm not great with faces can certainly recognize a friend who's changed hairstyles, it's just a bit weird to see them differently.