View Single Post
Old 2012-03-12, 19:52   Link #140
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Glad to see you again with some summaries Triple R. I read them and they're great as always.

For the Canon route I'm amazed you've focused more on Sayaka's change in personality during the three choice selections given. In the first one she was apologetic, the second spiteful, and the final one understanding. I liked out each outcome sort of gave Madoka a realization of Sayaka's new life and change in personality like in the anime continuity itself. It makes sense because magical girls fighting each other and watching one's friend changing into someone different to the point where it's horrifying, is too much to take for Madoka, who's emotionally fragile. The scenarios were amazing, great work "claps"!

Spoiler for True Canon Couple Thoughts:

The Alliance Chain was really creative and funny. I spent the whole few minutes reading it, laughing. I don't know if it's intentional but I got a good laugh and eyebrow raising moments coming from me. Phenomenal job on this chain, you rock as always.

Grading time:

Spoiler for Score:

Spoiler for Advice:

Can't wait for the Mami x Madoka beach trip!! Keep up the phenomenal job as always, I'll be waiting.