View Single Post
Old 2009-05-13, 17:25   Link #19097
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post

Maybe its because I don't take all these instances seriously or what not(except crack of course). I remember during S1, I wasn't into the romance for CG. I thought Lelouch being with C.C or Shirley would be predictable(no offence). When I saw Kallen getting developed, I thought it'll be interesting.

I don't recall the members here posting bashing on C.C or Shirley in an debate at all.
Lol, i have always thought, that with Kallen was way more predictable. Since she did spend a lot of time with him {granted Zero persona but still} Actually, "predictable" is a matter of definition.
I suppose, the most predictable, would be C.C, and near the end of S1, i thought they were gonna get romance-developed in the second season, but alas. {and i do not mind lol}

eta Son about bashing: no, actually i did bash C.C once. It was when i got my first ban, i pretty much called her...well, "fed up with sex"-something. lol //it was mostly joke to reply to some troll, but oh well. And actually, there was bashing, those days, generally. //though strictly speaking, i had back up from episode 15, and certain faces but anyway, not the appropriate topic.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote