Thread: Gears of War 3
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-16, 14:20   Link #16
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJLowrider View Post
Yeah, any anti-COG militia is going to be small potatoes compared to the threat the Lambent pose. If the Lambent have been making the Locust run for their lives the whole time (thus being the real reason for the Locust/Human war to begin with), and given that humanity's had enough trouble dealing with the Locust as it is, then the Lambent are priority one; not a bunch of anti-COG hicks doing the equivalent of shooting at them with peashooters and slingshots.
In most cases usually when there's a major common enemy the two other sides would join together to fight.

Though the Locust aren't exactly keen on peaceful resolutions or diplomacy.

I find it weird though.

They are losing the war against their own mutant kind yet have the numbers and resources to continue fighting the humans to the brink of annihilation. Despite being blown to pieces and flooded, they still have the numbers to give COG a run for their lives.

In Gears of War 2 I found it even weird that they put so much effort and resources to capturing and torturing captives. I mean you'd figured they'd doubled their efforts to combating the lambent that probably aren't wasting their time torturing their victims for fun.

It's not like the Humans started the war in the first place.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote