Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-29, 12:25   Link #1790
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Ouch. That's... harsh I kinda knew, there's a manga site I frequent and the members were shoutboxing about how bad K is, as they called it "homolust". Good heavens, such a perfectly good waste of the girls Well, I'm glad I asked. I guess those posters will have to do

Really? What in the... a girl who can't fight? That's it, I'm building a time machine and heading straight for Hyakka Ryouran's air date
until second season come i dont really call this anime "homo" or yaoi many ppls misjudged this anime because some small vibs on the 2 first episodes and maybe some others later, but u dont see really any real boys loves just some too deeper friendship or connection(done purposely to atract too the yaoi fans), because K is a orignal work with no source then they tried to match the most type of public they can, the girls who really matter on this anime are 4:

neko:a girl with illusions power and can turn self in a little white cat who like to be naked(but her naked i see much more like horo on spice and wolf, where u dont see her tits and her pusssy), besides she true being a human girl she like to act like if she really is a cat, she is much more like a moe with little sexual vibs char she is the love interest of the white guy who only showed some sort of real interest on her near the end.the most fanservice scenes but the onlys who you can really have some interest are 3 or 4 along the anime.

kukuri: a normal school student cheerfull who have some pantsu shots times who have some little rise flag with the black guy. some pantsu screen fanservice

Seri: a figh girl from the blue team second in command who showed have some feelings for the blue king and some deep connection with one guy from the red.
get only 2 ou 3 screen of fanservice. her fights scenes are very poor she keeping using the same power scene almost all the times.

anna: gothic loli for the lolicons, who some afair for red king, but no any fanservice

that are the girls who u gona see with real interaction along the anime.

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-12-29 at 14:29.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote