View Single Post
Old 2006-09-28, 04:39   Link #91
jtstellar

By the way among all these criticisms against eva.. i don't think there's anything wrong to have more and more things under the same animation like this. eva's simply lots of people's favorite anime of all time including myself and i always get lots of feelings when I watch this masterpiece. what does it matter if they want to make more and newer stuff for us to dwell on?
Most people just watch anime for free anyway, we should just be thankful. It is because there are so many complaints that we keep giving pressure to these gifted producers, and by adding in these "fan requests" they're altering their original creativity. it just seems the more they try to "suit" the complainer's tastes, the lower quality of work we get in the end. i've never heard of anything well done because they read some "fans letter" real hard and did something out of it. let's just be quiet and enjoy. Too many people didn't understand the story at first.. and they complain and suspect that eva's just playing with ambiguity.. and they had to make a bunch of ova's to make story clearer.. then they complain about the wording so now they need to make things more understandable? sounds like the idiotic public that elected Bush is at work again.. give us a break pls the general public. Anno was in depression when he made this series? ya well so what.. alot of artist's masterpiece were done in some sort of trance state, when they can express the art of a subject most freely.
jtstellar is offline   Reply With Quote