View Single Post
Old 2016-12-08, 01:32   Link #11
4th Dimension

@MeoTwister5: For me at least, but I accept that I might be too down on the show because it lost me half way through the season, this episode did not work as well. Yes it was more interesting than half the other fights simply because it was not limited to a fistfight in a confined space but it still was nowhere near as interesting as anything from the mainline, or hell even Vivid. This was still just a fistfight only with more power, and after a while constant Rinne gets pissed and throws Fuka through a wall, Fuka gets pissed and throws Rinne through a wall, Rinne gets... etc etc makes it so that any impact is soon lost.
On top of it all to me they seemed to be talking past each other a lot and not addressing key issues that Rinne had but focusing on symptoms.

But I'll watch it today again since the VividTranslation subtitles are out.

@B214 Agreed

@Gx Hero Sometimes more can be said with less. Nanoha basically needed to remind Fate that she is there for her once per fight, and then once the battle is joined she would give her 100% to putting her down so they could have a conversation in a more sedate manner that does not threaten the world.
On the other hand here they might be doing even too much talking. They talk and talk and talk but mostly actually talk past each other achieving not much, apart from getting Rinne to finally spill the beans about some of her self inflicted woes.