View Single Post
Old 2012-06-15, 22:20   Link #1952
ion475
にこにこにー

Well, well...

1. Starts off with the shocker of Saber upsetting Azu-nyan. Did not see that coming at all. Ongoing series and everything consider, it's not like Fate/Zero brings out anything new in Saber...
2. The second, but lesser surprise in Menma getting her first win over Minami. Okay, Minami only has 1 win, but I thought Menma is weaker than that...
3. Niku get absolutely crush. Eu is still far behind Tenshi in my opinion, though...
4. Victorique lose, sigh...
5. Back to Azu-nyan. With this loss, she's basically knocked out of necklace contention (Doubt she'll win against Shana if she lose to Saber...).

Oh well, upcoming round
1. Chuu-ni battle. Don't see Kuroneko losing this one anytime soon...
2. Will see how much Eu destroy Homuhomu by. Of course, facing Homuhomu does not help SDO at all...
3. Yurippe v. Yui-nyan. This should be the end of Yurippe's undefeated run.
4. Taiga v. Mio. Taiga is likely to win, giving her another headstart in SDO.
5. Biribiri has a little bit tougher fight against Yuki. She should also win this match and get into necklace.
6. Saber is likely 7-0 (Come on, you think she'll lose to Louise? This is not JST...), which means she's in as well.
7. Shana v. Azu-nyan WAS going to be interesting, but now that Azu-nyan lose (Seriously, I finally have to say this, ISML voters seriously don't know what they're doing most of the time), this basically mean Shana is the only beneficiary as the winner (and she'll likely win)
8. Last note are the two nice exhibition. First one will determine how crappy the mahou shoujos are, second one? Screw that one, Shana will win it easily.

So...necklace prediction (No SDO calculation...I've been lazy this year)
Nova: Yui-nyan, Eu, Kuroneko
Stella: Taiga, Biribiri, Saber
WC: Shana