Thread: Licensed Binbō-gami ga!
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-24, 13:51   Link #417
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime Online View Post
Ranmaru is portrayed as a forthright and chivalrous character. In a fight, she's all about fair fights and frontal attacks. Not only do I think Ranmaru's character would prevent her from falsely befriending Ichiko for the sake of betraying her at an opportune moment (like Kurumi did), I doubt Ranmaru even have sufficient cunning to deceive and manipulate her way out of a wet paper bag.

[Edit]
If ever the anime ever expands on Ranmaru's and Ichiko's liking and resultant competition for Tsuwabuki, not that I think it is likely given the premise of the show, I believe it is more likely that Ichiko would be the likely party to betray the other person. Ranmaru just doesn't have the wits or cunning for the game.
Seeing how Momiji trusts Ichiko enough to not take all of her fortune when she has the chance shows that Ichiko won't be the one to initiate the betrayal. I have confidence that when the story gets to the point where they have to compete for the guy Ranmaru would just simply stop being friends with her.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote