View Single Post
Old 2009-06-14, 08:38   Link #55
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
No need to get hostile, Moderator-san. Just because we disagree doesn't mean you have to get personal right?? Or are you unable to take anyone criticising your favourite anime? Cos now that would be childish
I think you are misunderstanding even more than before. First, like i said, you can't start explaining with "facts" over opinions and liking. Trying to pull fact on something like "I like strawberries more than cherries" for example, is pretty much void. Does one has to explain why they like a show? I really doubt it is anyone's plight to do so.
Furthermore, allow me to be blunt but your provokation is baseless: the fact I intervened here was no way to prove a point or defend anyone: you are asking for things that aren't the burden of proof/responsibility to anyone (and to begin with, no one ever saw me commenting VC to begin with, so your point assuming I like this show is even more ridiculous).

And the fact you are provoking people with comment like "so that means you cannot back up your statement heh?" is what I consider an attempt to make people going personal on purpose.
People can give points that make them dislike or like a show, but forcing someone to prove a show is "not enjoyable" or "enjoyable" within the scope of their own terms is basically useless and terribly misplaced.
Criticism was never frowned upon, the problem here is that you are asking for a debate over opinions instead of facts. And even the subjective take on facts can be factored here. Therefore, like I said from the very beginning, it is completely baseless to appose one's opinion on someone else, taking the other's opinion as a "statement" instead of an opinion.

this off topic ends here. Any further comment regarding this point will be deleted.