View Single Post
Old 2009-09-07, 20:39   Link #294
Jonbob0008
The Last Loner

Send a message via MSN to Jonbob0008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khu View Post
Hmm, weeeeeeeeeeeel, Haruhi's an LT, Kyon's a SGT, and they're both in the same squad, with, WHO KNEW, Koizumi, Nagato and Mikuru(better make her a medic lol). It's the start of the Human-Covenant war. Now considering the Covenant are ALIENS, and that Haruhi absolutely LUUUURVES aliens...yeah. Hilarity may or may not ensue. I've got a pretty rough idea of the characters and a bit of the storyline. Who knows, I might join it up with another fanfic of Halo I've already put up. I'm pretty sure I can pull it through Kyon's POV, I share his cynicism sometimes ;D

Setting: Harvest, Spirit of Fire, perhaps Reach?

Characters: SOS Brigade. Will borrow some from the books/Halo Wars most probably.

Weapons: hell yes. Haruhi with an MA5B spraying wildly while Kyon's face palming and Mikuru's cowering in a corner of the firing range during training? Priceless.

Anyway, I'm writing another one on a song actually which is actually right here now. Romance. Might put a similar situation into the Haruhi/Halo cross, when they're having a bit of uh...R&R. Hehehe.
This would work on all accounts except one: Kyon would be a private, and Koizumi would be the Sergeant. That's how the ranking system goes in the Brigade, and it would be funnier if it carried over. Kyon always been the grunt anyway.