View Single Post
Old 2010-09-20, 23:16   Link #1409
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Yeah it's been noticed since the start. Since the "man" starts using "ore" and then switches to "boku" it can be presumed that initially he wanted to use "ore" as part of his constructed character, but then switched to "boku" because he's more used to say that. If it was someone who usually uses "ore" he wouldn't make that mistake.

There are only two persons that use "boku" to refer to themselves: George and Kanon.

So there are high chances that it was Kanon, especially if shkanontrice is true. Even if it isn't, there are enough connections between shannontrice and kanon to think that Kanon could take the role.
I'd agree with this, but this begs the question, why? Sure, if we go by Shkanontrice, and that (s)he's the baby from 19 years ago, then could easily assume this is being done to "punish" Natsuhi, but I believe the bits we've learned about Beatrice is that she hasn't being doing these games out of revenge.

Now, something we can tell is that all these phone-calls led Natsuhi to behave in a very suspicious fashion, and to become the prime suspect. Why would Yasu do that? Not to mention that the Epitaph was already solved, and by no one else but Battler. Isn't this extremely weird? Oh, and let's not forget Hideyoshi's "death" in the same room this person had Natsuhi hide in. There's also the fact that Shannon was purposely marked as suspicious after the whole "summer" card thing.

I seriously don't think Yasu was the one making these phone-calls.