View Single Post
Old 2011-02-23, 14:55   Link #235
dragon132004

I've been thinking as to why Kihara able to interfere with Accelerator reflection field, it seems Kihara is changing the signs in a vector representation of velocity and he has as well to switch velocity direction between the time when he enters Accelerator's area of control and when Accelerator actually does the reflection. In reversing the trajectory, he has to also make sure to stay within Accelerator's area of control until the reflection does happen because he has to have sense the AIM dispersion field which be the signal that Accelerator is activating his abilities. We're not only talking about "pulling back" or the force from your muscles leading to acceleration but it has to have to do with changing the vector direction as well as the time as to when initiating the process... and that's possible because the initial force/vector represent Accelerator own force which is not that much compared to Kihara physical strength.. Now below is a simple diagram that I worked it out so I'd like to hear what you think about that guys:

Last edited by dragon132004; 2011-02-23 at 22:48.
dragon132004 is offline   Reply With Quote