gaurun

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPaRtYx View Post
Normally you run into Yonkou gossip threads that have these topics:

- Blackbeard Power

- Current Yonkou

- New Schichibukai

- Luffy Adventure

But when they run out of these four topics, they seem to have a way of repeating the same god dam thing. I'm happy I found intelligent people for a change, thus why I signed up.

Ever Notice 2 Things.

1. Shanks.

I noticed as soon as he boarded Whitebeard's crew, he offered Marco a seat n his crew.

Knowing Whitebeard would die, he went along with it, and you know the result?

He asked Marco what he was planning to do now, the same conniving facial expression he gave after asking Ace after he briefly encountering him.

Politically, that's the sort of thing you ask if you're trying to recruit someone.

Marco isn't a big threat to Shanks, so he shouldn't care.

Almost like he let Whitebeard get killed so he could try and get his crew.
Marco likely will not join Shanks, knowing his loyalty to Whitebeard and his teammate. He most likely form his own pirate group, as himself as their leader.
Maybe Shanks and Marco can form alliance. but nakama in one pirate group? I think it can't happening.

who knows. maybe strawhat will meet and make alliance with Marco cs in the new world?

Quote:
2. Hidden Numbers

Notice how the Jembei-looking merman in Whitebeard's crew has the number "8" below his face? I also noticed a similar one on the robot serving Kaidou, "16" and one under Charlotte's chin. Discuss~
where did you see that robot? I dont remembering seeing things that l Kaidou-related in 640 chap OP.
gaurun is offline   Reply With Quote