Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-13, 18:30   Link #1534
Defade
寂しがりのひねくれ者

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
question did you write this because its really welldone and really helps this show make sense.

Spoiler for shiro's identity:
Yeah, I wrote it up after episode 9 came out, because all the hints are really starting to come together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
As for the Shiro reveal, cool, now how about Kurou? There must be a reason why he hasn't drawn that sword since ep 1-2. (Black king? ohoho) Also, he really needs some cool scenes, at this point he's just there so people can kick his ass.
I thought the reason he refuses to draw Kotowari was pretty obvious - it's because Ichigen entrusted the sword to him with the explicit purpose of 'slaying the next Colorless King if he was evil', and Kuroh, being the loyal person he is, refuses to draw Kotowari for any other purpose. Kuroh only drew it against Shiro in episode 1 and 2 because he honestly believed that Shiro is the evil Colorless King.

The official glossary on the K website even states that "Kuroh treats Kotowari as something left in his charge, and will never try to use it for anything other than fulfilling Ichigen's last words."

And well, it's just unfortunate for Kuroh to have been facing off against Kings...I have my suspicions that he's the strongest clansman, but against Kings who are more forces of nature than individuals, he doesn't stand a chance at all.
Defade is offline   Reply With Quote