View Single Post
Old 2010-01-06, 05:17   Link #1387
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

No. There is only one dividng line, which is AIM nor not. Do you release AIM? Be yuor power is natural or not, you are consider an esper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babohtea View Post
I thought Aleister revealed that IB is not an esper power, so Touma's IB should not make him a "gemstone" if he's not an esper at all. (If he is, we have yet to see).
And this is where the fundemental rule of Esper comes into play. Which is, do you release AIM? If you do, you are an Esper. The classification on IB is so problematic is there is no evidence of it releasing any AIM. But then it might just be undetactable due to its own natur eisntead of really havign none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Ahhh...Thanks for clearly that up, I thought he only defeated Kakine after activating Black Wing mode. So in other words White Wing's ability was never revealed? Also, what does 'unknown vectors' mean exactly ? In the first place, how does it help Accelerator defeat Kihara?
Let me clear one thing up. Kakine already have his wings when he first fights Accelerator. He has 3 pairs of wings, they change whatever they touch into completly new matter.
And when Kakine saw Accelerator use his black wings, his power awakens and his wings epxands into ridiculous size (about 30 meters wide). And just when his about to use his new power, his beaten into meat sauce, literally.

And I notice soemone mentioned the "puppet" government thing. It is somewhat true. Roman Catholics have been pulling strings on almost all government in Western Europe besides Britian. And, France despite under the infleunce of Catholics on surface, is really in control by the Maiden of Versailles.
I kinda want to find out who is running America in To Aru verse now.....

On the topic of Touma. Fianma has commented that Touma's power is a lot similiar to his. If Holy Right is the power that had banished the king of devil, Imagine Breaker should serve as similiar purpose. This makes the "IB is actually there to keep something sealed inside Touma" theory to be possible. What if the king fo devil or something that equivalent to it is inside Touma. Or my wildest guess, Touma already is a La Persona superiore a Dio. Being higher than the god, his mere prescence might completly overthrow the dominance of the current god, thus IB was insatlled onto him to surpress his power.