View Single Post
Old 2010-09-01, 17:26   Link #269
Kitsoru
:3c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
Here's some of the information from around the web:

Aurora Princess: Inferring based on Kathy's dialogue, the person sleeping in the cryostasis capsule is indicated to be Heero Yuy. According to Master Chang, it "was carrying a noble spirit". The naming comes from the very famous classical ballet "Operation Mythos" that Tchaikovsky composed. The tune of the prologue is four compositions, which in this case four data files are necessary for decompression (awakening).

Kathy Po: A female agent affiliated with Preventer. Rank is Sub Major. She aware of "Operation Mythos", the Gundam pilots of the old calendar and possibly the new units "Snow White" & "Wizard" as well as their deep connections to the recent case. Her mother is Sally Po, a main character from the original story. Father unknown. According to the book illustration and Father Maxwell, her appearance is "just like" her mothers, which seems to be Eastern European-like. In order to execute "Operation Mythos" under the orders of Master Change and authorization from President Dorothy T. Catalonia, she beings three data files to the Preventer's Arctic base on Mars. She has a sense of responsibility for her mission and so, wants to inspect the data that Father Maxwell brought, "The Round Dance of Redemption/Atonement".

Kyria Catalonia: An eccentric from the Romefeller Foundation. Rank is Colonel. An instructor at Treize's military academy who seems to have enthusiasm for piloting the latest mobile suits as well as strategy/strategic theory. Although Treize is his nephew, he favored him as an excellent pupil rather than a nephew.
I love how they stick in references to classic lit, music and movies in the After Colony era... Really enriches the experience to catch all the little easter eggs and references here and there.

So there really are illustrations for the novel? Strange that none of them have popped up yet. I wonder then, if the pics of young Duo I keep seeing are actually a canon design, and why I haven't seen any of Kathy yet... ah well.

Kyria is Dorothy's father that died, then. I wonder if we'll find out the circumstances of his death finally that made Dorothy... snap, so to speak.

So "Snow White" and "Wizard" are new mobile suits, huh? I find it a little weird that Trowa and Quatre would be making mobile suits though, and that seemed to be what was inferred by a blog post I saw before... Hmmmm.

And it's seeming more and more to me like Relena's died... but I won't speculate except to myself beyond that point, haha.

Thanks for the translations!
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote