View Single Post
Old 2011-01-18, 17:36   Link #21552
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Read the 'tearing out the guts' scene again. Stealing the gold was Kinzo's idea.
And I deny that particular screenshot based on the spectator's authority. Which is why I said I don't beleive we will get a real answer. Besides I kind of prefer Episode 8's Kinzo.

Quote:
Spectator's Authority seems to force the subject to reveal what it THINKS is true. Kinzo is eighty years old and has deluded himself into thinking he's better than he is.
The way his commander is portrayed as being appalled in that scene vs what he says about him makes the story into a complete falshood not just a justification. Not to mention Kinzo is a grunt as well why should they listen to him?

I dunno. I actually prefer ijriims idea for this part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
I really don't see it that way, I don't think we agree on the seriousness of owning an undeclared amount of explosive and on setting it up in a way that any idiot could blow it creating the largest man-made crater in the world.
I don't think we disagree on that. I think I was just rambling about something that popped in my head.

But you know we're basically told the Japanese military left those there aren't we? The blame can be spread around.

Last edited by Judoh; 2011-01-18 at 18:01.
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote