View Single Post
Old 2013-01-22, 10:02   Link #1104
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post
Speaking of the bus accident, was it a coincidence that in Rin 2 route (or whenever it happens) a bus accident happens at a nearby school?
I'm not sure, but I believe that was Kyousuke creating that accident to drop hints to help Riki remember and figure out the dream world.

Quote:
And why did Rin's progress in becoming friendlier regress so suddenly (like how she had to go to kindergarten and acted like a child)?
She had a traumatic event at the end of Rin2, an already extreme introvert is suddenly assaulted by a large group of men in the dark of the night while Riki is taken away from her? That pretty much broke her.
When a loop happens Riki and Rin's memories reset, however their personalities and all other attributes don't, so she retained her broken state and Kyousuke probably set things up around that for the new loop.

Quote:
And why did Masato start seeing himself everywhere?
It was Kyousuke...remember that Kyousuke has the ability of changing that Dream World (I think he does it freely) and so he kinda put that illusion on Masato so he would eventually snap and return to how he was before meeting Kyousuke. His objective was to have Riki defeat and save Masato from himself, eventually recruiting Kengo too and then Kyousuke, which would mean he had taken Kyousuke's position in the group.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote