View Single Post
Old 2011-12-10, 06:55   Link #46
Lota

Kanba Kanba Kanba... What he is doing now is unforgivable. Doing all the wrong things for all the right reasons. But I can't help but feel sorry for the guy: even with all this trying, he still can't save anyone. Himari is still dying, I guess he was trying to protect Shouma by keeping him out of the loop, but that surely won't work out, he tried protecting Masako, but that was probably yet another failed attempt, and I finally understand the look of horror on his face in episode 10 when he saw Mario with the penguin hat: he couldn't save his little brother either. Even Shouma, without really doing anything, managed to save Ringo... Possibly unworthy of redemption, but, really, poor guy. Can't blame him for going crazy. I don't even want to see his reaction when he finds out Masako's dead (if she really died (really hope not)).

About the episode... Time sure flies fast, I just began watching and then it ended. Oh, did anyone else notice that since episode 21, in the OP scene when Kanba and PotC are sort of dancing, something green (leaves?) showed up?... Wonder what that means...

Anyway, as always, the music was pure perfection. I wasn't sure how Kanba felt about Masako, but I'm glad he protected her. I'm also glad that Tabuki shielded Yuri, I hope he makes it and they become a real family. It was a powerful episode. I was on my toes the whole time, it was quite intense (I can't begin to describe how I felt when Kanba was being taken away and I heard the gun shots...)

Hmm... I think PotC will show up again and probably try and fix things. Though I can't help feeling that, while Kanba is sort of working for Sanetoshi, everything might be going according to PotC's plan as well. She might just be waiting for something... Also, right now I think that Himari might stay alive, Shouma and Ringo as well, but Kanba will be the one to die or go to wherever PotC is. Oh, can't wait for the Penguindrum to show up!

Last edited by Lota; 2011-12-10 at 13:03.