View Single Post
Old 2017-04-16, 00:32   Link #665
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Thoughts on ch 9:
-Really tense openner, was interesting to see Apostle switch sides, I wonder who is really is to keep up with so many fighters.
-Pegasus & Keith's exchanges are just comedy gold .
-“Well, you're a traitor to proper vocabulary!” wow, that's probably the best funniest and most harsh retort I've seen Haak get .
-"Kawaiiko-Chan" wow, that's probably the silliest name I've heard for such a powerful mecha in a long time if not ever .
-Great song choice for the mecha action sections ^^.
-Poor flavory getting defeated offscreen D:, I guess it's fitting I get to fight Carol this time around after having avoided her last time.
-The Windy/Chika vs Arima/Riko match was excellently done and well explained, and I liked great synergy between their abilities for Arima/Riko.
-A great lovely bit at the end of the match between Chika & Riko <3 <3.
-Cell is such a monster in this fanfic more than I even remember him being . Great scene for Jinnai risking himself to saving Honoka & Kasumi then, and defeating to Cell, he's come far from who use to be for sure to do something like that really showed how much more humanity he's gained compared to his past self~.
-“Neutrality is for the Swiss!” protested Bandit Keith, “It has no place in America!” This has to be my favorite quote from him yet .
-Kanna seems to be in her attitude prior to meeting Kobayashi here.
-Wow the match here certain went over the top fast with that coin bet .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote