View Single Post
Old 2017-04-30, 12:36   Link #678
Darthtabby

Kind of late with my reply here -I had a bit of a busy week.

Thank you for not taking Outfox's suggestion to put Moefox pin up art on my character's valkyrie.

Do cards as powerful as some of the ones used in this fic actually exist in Shadowverse? Bandit Keith's "Make America Great Again" is obviously a joke, but what about some of the other cards?

The bit about Roid's... interesting hobbies... was amusing. On the other hand him calling Freyja a traitor seems out of character. A lot of the nasty stuff about Windermere can be linked to Roid, but he wasn't into branding Freyja a traitor. From what I remember he generally either didn't care about the accusations or was actively intervening to protect Freyja. Of course it has been a while since I watched Delta...

Freezing does seem like an appropriate power for a Canadian superhero. (And I say that as someone who live in one of the more temperate parts of the country.)

Overall I think this was a reasonably successful wrap up fanfic. There was a fair bit of extraneous content but that's kind of the nature of the beast with a project like this where you have a lot of alter egos in play (and I am kind of impressed by how you managed all those card battles). Furthermore you proved that you can write with impact for more central scenes.
Darthtabby is offline   Reply With Quote