View Single Post
Old 2011-03-03, 06:38   Link #11
mecharobot

-Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star.

Let me tell you that anime has a hard time creating reasonably aged, strong protagonists with an attidute. Ken is simply the man. He hardly shows any mercy for the scum he encounters and is always moving forwards as the post apocalyptic saviour. A man of power and respect who isn't afraid to follow his own ideals and goals.

-Hiraga-Keaton Taichi from Master Keaton.

A man with experience and unique views of life. He is a master of many things, but hasn't completely lost his childish fascination of the world around him. While he is experienced in combat and intelligence, he still isn't all powerful and such skills seem to be not what he values the most. Keaton, the Master of Life.

-Captain Harlock from Captain Harlock.

An age old archetype that died out a long time ago. He is the romantic hero who carries himself with dignity, charisma and enigmatic lines of thought. He is constantly carrying himself with a battle of dilemma and complex responsibilities. A space pirate, musician and an idealist that I can only describe as epic.

-Reinhard von Lohengramm from Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu.

I can say that rare are the people who act on their ambition. Reinhard decides to stake everything to it. The journey and scope of his goals are of majestic proportions and he doesn't hesitate to seize every opportunity to bring him closer to his ambitions. An icon, who only reveals his thoughts to the closest few people it the galaxy. Intelligence, charisma and determination of a vast amounts earns my respect.

Last edited by mecharobot; 2011-03-03 at 06:51.
mecharobot is offline   Reply With Quote