View Single Post
Old 2011-04-12, 15:08   Link #61
Kantoku
見ぬが花

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion0101 View Post
What's the song name? I want to see how it sounds to get an overall idea of how this OVA will turn out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdJO1xQSTq0

This is probably just a sample instrumental remix of Ni's opening (I don't think R07 would only use the NJP for only 1 song..). Since there will be "magical" CDs and things that'll come with Kira package, there will probably be many more performed by the NJP.

To me the OP sounds a little slow in the beginning, but the 2nd half I think is fitting for Kira, since Kira means "Light" and it gives a bit of a grand (bad word choice, sorry) feeling. Plus, Kira's arcs are quite emotional ones (or so the file names look like it, since I was told there is no gore / edgey mystery suspense in these arcs) (minus Batsukoishi-hen which is the humor chapter) that contained aspects that weren't really included in Ni / Kai, since the only emotion portrayed by the characters would only contribute to the motive or the guilt after the murders (and R07 did state when Ni was released, "this is not a love story", so maybe we'll see some of that in Kira too!)
Kantoku is offline   Reply With Quote