View Single Post
Old 2013-01-26, 20:44   Link #31777
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cao Ni Ma View Post
You are pretty wrong here. If Eva went psycho and Ikuko is Yasu then she's even worse of a person in this scenario. Because she's now willingly letting a deranged murderer take care of a small child.

The first thing you'd do would be to try to get some form of justice so that she doesn't harm Ange. Not take up a different life, seclude yourself and then pick up an amnesiac Battler to do whatever she wanted to do with him. See it all comes back to her being slightly/fully insane.
Ahh don't worry about that. If I take enough time I can work out a perfect solid solution to prove my theories by inserting even more assumptions. I think a fitting revision would be:

YasuIkuko was not aware that Eva killed everyone, so she made him remember to clear Eva's name if she is innocent, or get Ange into safety after confirming Eva's guilt. But Eva died before Battler fully remembered, or he didn't remember that aspect at all.

And as I said. Given enough time and assumptions I can go on like this. Blue truths are unlimited after all.