Thread: Haku's Attempts
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-24, 20:05   Link #1251
Hakuryu
Klutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernFallout View Post
Tbh, I wanted my reply to be a bit more constructive, so I thought I'd expand it a bit. But since I can't draw at all and I know nothing about drawing anatomy, well...

The only thing I could actually add is that her right hand looks odd (as you've surely noticed yourself), but the other one looks fine. Perhaps her eyes also differ when compared, but that might be the perspective... And that's pretty much what I can see even when I'm trying hard to be critical
I actually made a v2 of that Haku drawing with your critique in mind. I was surprisingly happy with it too. But as soon as I tried to save it, SAI decided to be a butt and kept giving me an error keeping me from saving it. Looks like the file got corrupted somehow because now I can't even open the file anymore. D:

But I really do appreciate your critique! I just wish I could have put it to some real use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouretsu View Post
I actually don't mind at all. It's like waiting for Girl's Work to be released by Type-Moon and ufotable. It's been like 3-4 years from their announcement and I'm still waiting patiently. I know it's going to be one hell of an anime series. From what I've seen from your work, I know you won't let me down. So once again, Haku ... Take your time with it!

On another note, the Corsair Vengeance K70 is ONE HELL OF A KEYBOARD! Best gaming keyboard and it's so amazing for graphics. Ahem.
Thanks, yet again, for your patience~

After getting over the rage I've been having with SAI, I've finally managed to doodle something. Stress-relief Pikachu drawing, I choose you!

I feel so intimidated by all the great artists popping up around here.