Thread: Licensed Elfen Lied
View Single Post
Old 2006-06-08, 13:01   Link #1281
heroplant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime
The only major problem would be the fact that Kouta has his memories back much earlier than in the manga. It would not be that difficult to have a second season that was fairly close to the Manga and with the manga ending, but it would need 24 or more episodes to properly introduce Nozomi and cover all the material. That said, unless there were record breaking DVD sales for the first season, it is highly unlikely that there will be a second.
hmm ya,thats actually the biggest problem is he had gain back the memory so quick and forgiven her. About kurama death i think they can just make up something like Meriko saved him with her vectors or watever to keep the story going
i think if they want to they can just follow up with the comic line when lucy got her horns blown off after meriko's death and she came back without horns as nyu and live with kutar for half a year b4 the meriko arc came and try to take her
just i wonder how will the "bug" of kutar memory get fixed(maybe skip the part that kutar forgive her @ the end of comic and just put kutar to take the bullet directly from lucy?)
i m not sure about the sales of EL DVD but i think it wont be that impressive to be recording breaking so i guess the chance of getting a season 2 is still low
heroplant is offline   Reply With Quote