View Single Post
Old 2010-06-11, 23:59   Link #185
AC730

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inconvenient View Post
Irojiro has no tabs, those are all improvised unfortunately, I've tried asking him for his other tabs but he doesn't write any down. Plus, if you're a beginner, I would advise you not to try his stuff, it's pretty difficult. I've been at it for months trying to tab his rendition of Don't Say Lazy and I'm still not done. Not trying to get you down in any way, but you could try the K-On forums and go to the topic with Tabs and Sheet Music and try to find an easier version to play. Then when you get used to it, add in your own spin, or try and copy IJ's version by watching him, over, and over.. and over...
This is why I've asked for help on tabbing video content, I know he hasn't written any of it down. However if it was anyone who'd put it down on paper best, it would be him. That doesn't mean I haven't given tabbing his versions a go. Actually just watching him playing over a few times actually has helped me successfully put down some of his riffs from Sayonara Memories and a few parts from the solo. But if anyone can help me with tabbing Sayonara Memories from Irojiro's video, it would be great help still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdHearted View Post
That sound irojiro is a professional (not obvious right), how unfortunate i am . Yes I am a beginner and I guess that a bad practice jumping into a difficult playing of guitar. But can you give me any easier that i can play im into with a style like irojiro with some rhythm & lead. and so on. If you don't mind
Since you want to play Fuwa Fuwa Time like he does, which I will start my own tabbing soon because I actually like the lead part he's done; I strongly suggest you learn the actual song first. Do you know how to play Fuwa Fuwa Time on the guitar like on the actual anime? Including solos and what not. Because before I tried doing his version of Sayonara Memories I made sure to understand the song first before making changes to it. It really helps. But I'll help out trying to tab it, however I'm quite slow. I mean slow... So bear with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudonhym View Post
Can I request for a Guitar Tab? The song is entitled "Yakusoku wo Shiyou" by supercell.

Thanks
You are in luck! I actually have the Band Score from Sayonara Memories. So give me time to scan it and upload it. May take a while but I hope this will help you. It's a wonderful song for the acoustic.

Last edited by AC730; 2010-06-12 at 00:03. Reason: Additional Info
AC730 is offline   Reply With Quote