Thread: Macross "Canon"
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-26, 12:42   Link #17
t.miller

I can understand where he is coming from but it brings up a curious dilemma at least in my mind. Going with his example of WWII, but instead of movies lets go with games. So there are tons a WWII shooters (call of duty, medal of honor, etc.) all tell similar stories yet differently. But then there's a WWII shooter like for example Resistance. Still WWII, but as we all know there were no big ugly monsters running around. Thus making a parallel to the call of duties and such. So going with that logical one can assume Robotech belongs in there too (at there very least the macross saga), right? But I do not think I am alone in saying robotech does not belong (even if I have fond childhood memories of it). I guess what I am saying is its fine going the nothing is real approach, but wouldn't you have to accept robotech as the red headed step child? If that's the case forget all these license problems. Have Global fire up the peace pipe and pass it to the left cuz the right ways wrong! Can't we all just get along.
t.miller is offline   Reply With Quote