View Single Post
Old 2012-06-20, 13:59   Link #31
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Sasuke didn't learn anything new, Itachi basically told him everything he was told was true so why would he change his mind?
I think he learned one new thing: Danzou did use Sasuke to drive Itachi into a corner. If i remember correctly Tobi only said that Danzou drove Itachi into this decision but didn't specifically mention that he used Sasuke himself. So if Sasuke thinks that the village leaders used him, a defensless child, to corner Itachi, then his hate will increase even more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I think the scene with Itachi and his friend was a bit disappointing.
This guy was supposed to have a fully developed Sharingan and his special technique, and yet he was defeated by Danzou. And all he can do is give his other eye to Itachi…
He was loyal to the village, just like Itachi, and Danzou took full advantage of that. And this is what makes the village completely worthless in my eyes, 2 loyal warriors being betrayed and used by their leaders, such an organization is evil and worthless. If i were a non-uchiha ninja of this village then this one fact alone would make me take the Uchiha's side and fight against the village in a civil war.

The problem with this flashback was that it didn't tell anything about how did both of these two teenage uchiha obtain the MS eyes and also how did Tobi's attack on the village lead to the Uchiha being accused doing it. Of course my guess is that Tobi had his hand in this too, since he was around the village the whole time (him not taking Naruto away seems to be a large plot hole), Itachi even stated that he entered the Uchiha's secret place.

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2012-06-20 at 14:09.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote