View Single Post
Old 2007-09-09, 19:57   Link #63
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah I agree that Onibaba was more likely impressed with Keiichi. Could be in her plan to have him marry Mion down the road. Just look at what he's accomplished here. He's united the village in an effort to save Satoko. His ability to bring people together and convince them through his words is something that they'd love to have in the family. Besides anyone standing up to her and not just cowering in terror when she looked really pissed is someone you want on your side. Someone that will stand by his friends regardless of the danger.

He's certainly come a long way from the paranoia he fell victim to at the start of the first season. Agree that those scenarios where Keiichi never came there would be the darkest ones. He's got the power and will to break through obstacles and without him Rika would never have a chance.

At any rate I really enjoyed this week. They are building up the story slowly but well which is hard to wait for but well worth what they are putting in here. Besides after seeing all this and that Onibaba ain't such a bad person after all makes me feel bad for what happened to her back when Shion snapped.

Hard to believe things can still go bad after all the breaking of fate we've seen. Actually it's a bit depressing if it can still go bad after all this what chance does the final arc have? Don't have any idea what is going to happen next week, but just can't wait.