Thread: Licensed Freezing [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-07, 01:15   Link #1045
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by madness3_0 View Post
Ok honestly at what point in reading this did you think it would change? does anyone even remember the nova? it is all about girls fighting each other, actually more specifically its about fighting stella. Actually its more about breaking her down and Aoi helping her from going insane or something. If you were really looking for a ...kung fu fight Aoi or something then you are reading the wrong thing.
I am a normal guy I dont know kung fu and karate but I still can fight. I can land the blows and I can kick the ass. You dont need to be super fighter to be just a normal guy. Aoi is not a normal guy. He is too much of a weakling. The kind of guy who gets his head flushed in the toilet by the bullies. Normal guy is the one who dont bully others but do not get bullied himself. Who doenst throw the punches unnecessarily but still can throw a few when needed.

Thats the normal guy. Aoi is just another one of thos wimp heroes which clog a lot of manga for some reason and I am just kind of tired of such guys who blabber about inner strength and stuff like that but in reality are nothing but a helpless fuck toys and are completely dependent on others to save their asses.

I know pandoras are super and the like but Aoi completely sucks ass even against normal humans.

Hell even Shinji from evangelion could throw a punch when he was angered. Aoi is just utterly and totally helpless.

As for Kaze no Stigma. Yeah I think it had some shoujo elements in it, particularly Kazuma as he was good looking guy (very unusual for shounens to have a handsome guy), but at the same time he wasnt - he smoked like hell and had no claims about killing humans as long as they were unrelated to him. Normally shounen or shoujo guys are still those who fight for humanity and dont want a waste human life and blah blah blah. Kazuma never gave a shit about human life. He avoided unnecessarily death but had no claims to risk his life for complete strangers.

Like you know the shounen situation bad guy takes a stranger from the street as hostige and the good guy has to surrender. Kazuma in such case would not surrender simply because if he would bad guy would kill him and hostige so its better to just let hostige die but stay alive and kill the bad guy.

Its pragmatic kind of view but realistic. Something that you dont see often in the manga and thats why such heroes are a gust of fresh wind in the manga's stuffed with Aoi type of wimps with unrealistic retarded ideals that noone really believes in.

Of course even among the idealists Aoi is kind of extreme because he is such a total weakling. At least they should have given Aoi some strength on his own instead of making him a guy who would have troubles tackling a butterfly because butterfly is simply stronger.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote