View Single Post
Old 2012-10-18, 15:59   Link #94
Lunarskylar

there's still alot to be answered though, like what happened to the zetsu attached to obito, along with the supposed mokuton abilities he's so proficient in

this is how he adapted the madara persona, but as already hinted, there's been a gap in which he changes madara's plan to fit his own (i'm even wondering if he reprogrammed black zetsu along the way oo with his own youton will). I don't believe that obito didn't know of madara's involvement in rin's death, but the old man already killed himself, so the ulimate revenge would be not reviving him.

i'm hoping for a bit more development on what caused obito to become so completely closed off and evil, since he's supposed to be evil, not heartbroken (like shown in his fight with konan).

Also... madara teaches him the jutsu of the six path... one of those jutsu being bringing back the dead... then tells him to bring back himself... even though this crazy kid is helping him with his plan so he could bring back rin , and then willingly dies, expecting obito to do it. Madara should thank Kabuto, cuz i'm pretty sure Obito was planning to revive Rin instead and Tsukiyomi them all so they could live in a world happy together.