View Single Post
Old 2011-05-14, 03:28   Link #3192
Kafei
Jing

Lupin III Blu-rays looking for teams

This is for no particular group:

I have Blu-ray raws for a LOT of unlicensed Lupin III material. They've all either been purchased by myself or people I'm directly in contact with, and as of now I'm not aware of anyone else who has them.

Since they're so rare, I'd absolutely love to find a home for a lot of these projects. Send me a PM here or email me at jingalingabong@live.com for more information. Please include some information in your inquiry, such as the name of the group and what you'd be interested in working on.

Every single anime in the Lupin III franchise has some form of English translation already, but most of it could definitely use some TLC. That's something to keep in mind~

My own involvement in any project other than raw provision will depend on individual group needs. I'm an experienced editor/QC, and I can be as close to or distanced from the actual subbing process as someone may think is best.

My main goal is to finally get all of these HD transfers subbed before all else, so I'm open to working with anyone who has a passion for Lupin. Thanks for reading!

Last edited by Kafei; 2011-05-14 at 04:34.