View Single Post
Old 2008-03-06, 19:10   Link #16
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJL13 View Post
It could be like a different movie that has the same characters, similar to the Escaflowne movie.
Oh well, if we're going to start with random guesses then I want to call dibs on this one:
Remember the first 5 minutes of episode 1? Maybe they'll actually make a movie that tells a story which uses that footage so that folks will finally stop harping on the fact that it isn't quite the same as the actual end of the TV series. Since so many people say the prologue is better than what we actually got, that would be the movie they've been waiting for.
Yeah, I knew it was inevitable that folks would start babbling about what they want the movie to be. I've got another 20 random guesses I could use, including sidestories, backstories, viral's stories, prologues, epilogues, alternate versions of the story, "what if kamina had lived" and whatnot, but such wild guesses really belong in a fanfic thread, not here. There are an infinity of possibilities so the best bet is to simply sit tight for a tiny bit until they actually tell us.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2008-03-07 at 03:41.