View Single Post
Old 2013-09-25, 09:47   Link #20
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleutheria View Post
Felt it was an asspull as (1) from Naruto's point of view senjutsu has always been nature's power that was drawn into a guy, but somehow Juugo just totes it around as part of himself; (2) it's not something that can be passed on to others (although I guess Orochi's sufficiently advanced technology makes it possible)
makes sense. naruto is unaware of the jugo clans' abilities…but from the readers point of view we have known (via jugos clan) that there is a way to have senjutsu like power without the training.
and you're right it shouldn't be something that can be passed to others but its really only chakra so it makes sense that those wielding chakra absorbing capabilities are able to utilize/steal it as we saw in the Pain fight and as we are seeing with madara vs hashirama.

Quote:
(3) because it was just so easy and rushed. He literally got the power-up in two or so pages.
easy maybe. rushed, i don't think so…its been at least a few years in the making. way more than just two pages. sasuke as been using jugo;s power i.e. curse seal sense the chuunin exams. yes itachi helped him to get rid of it, but what we saw this chapter was effectively what sasuke would have done if his seal was never removed. besides, i don't wanna be 60yrs old waiting for this manga to end because every power up is sufficiently drawn out and explained onscreen lol

Quote:
I don't read speculation so I cannot say if it's been bandied about or predicted.
fair enough.