View Single Post
Old 2009-11-14, 01:01   Link #100
forgottendiary
Izanami
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to forgottendiary Send a message via MSN to forgottendiary Send a message via Yahoo to forgottendiary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
Not the best of episodes so far. It felt bogged down by forced drama. I'm finding myself unable to care about the Norio situation. I expected his mother to die but I didn't expect them to kill her 1 episode in. Feels like a completely contrived storyline to fill time. His meeting and "falling in love" with Suou was in itself random but then his mother popping up and just happening to be a contractor... It could have worked maybe if they actually stretched it out more and gave it some depth but it as of now it feels a shallow and unnecessary plotline.

The HeiXSuou issue is even worse. Wasn't he beating on her not an episode or so ago? Talk about random change of hearts. Way too much pedo fanservice so far this season. Could we at least get some inkling of why she might like him besides this random shift of gears? All of this seems like them trying to distract me from the lack of actual story they have to tell so they resort to random killing and forced drama. I wish the story would find some focus. Hopefully next episode is where it actually gets on track.
This, thank you.
Other than that, I'm happy with getting some Yin.