Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Chihayafuru Season 2
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-20, 10:04   Link #906
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I liked how Shinobu didn't feel embarrassed undressing in front of guys. She only cares about Karuta... and snowmaru. Cute underwear by the way (they still make them her size...?). I'm glad Arata managed to convince her to watch the final. Her point of view will be interesting. She will surely change her mind when she realizes how passionate Chihaya and the others are. I assume she still remembers Chihaya since she pissed her off quite a bit last year, so looking forward to her reaction when she sees how much she's improved.

The Fujisaki guys are pretty funny lol. Taichi sees a resemblance between the captain and Arata but I can't say that I do. Not to mention they couldn't be more different on the inside. I never expected that guy to be such a hopeless pervert . Thanks to him we got to find out Kana and the Fujisaki coach's cup size.

Although they're all a bit quirky, we shouldn't forget they're top class opponents. They're all A class save for Rion, so that means it will be almost impossible for Tsutomu and Tsukuba to win their matches. Victory lies in the hand of Nishida, Chihaya and Taichi. Nishida better not mess up once again. As I expected, Rion got to play against Chihaya. Even though she's only B class, it's obvious she will be a tough opponent. I'm sure Chihaya will win this time though.

It's a shame Kana got injured. I'm afraid this will impede her in the individual tournament, or even prevent her from playing altogether.