Thread: Licensed Simoun
View Single Post
Old 2006-10-06, 23:23   Link #2080
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conri View Post
I agree...Nevirif (?) especially. These two could have easily gone either way.
Indeed. I think that's why it made so much sense for them to end up like they did. Both choices made equal sense, but yet neither of them felt 'right.'
I relate a lot to their feelings personally, not wanting to grow up and move on into the doldrums of adulthood. Two choices present themselves: leech off my parents until I die, which I can't do because we're poor; or get a job and make my own money and start my own life, which I've begun to do. After working for about four weeks, I'm developing a truely deep hatred for modern society far beyond the political and economical spoutings of most people. I already have a horrible sense of loss and longing for all the things I used to love but simply don't have time to do them as much as I'd like. I feel like I'm giving up my passions in exchange for money, which goes against everything I've always stood for. The worst part is that it feels like there's no way out, and that this really is going to be the rest of my life until I'm too old and decrepit to enjoy resting on my laurels. I wanna just hop into a Simoun and fly away from the world like they did, but we don't have any of those around here.

Wow... sorry for the random tangent there

Quote:
This calls for roll reversal! (Rough as hell)

"Neviril, let's have a baby!"

(wow, this is sudden! But...I'd love to start a family with Aaerif.) "All right." --smile--

--GRIN--

"So...how do we start?" (my grandfather never told me these things...)

=====================

Eh, it would probably be Aaeruf, but I think Aaerif looks better.
I lol'd, especially the bold part
FatPianoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote