View Single Post
Old 2012-11-10, 19:35   Link #536
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Baby Metal was good. Much better than I expected. I don't joke when I say they have potential. Win concept + IMO their music trumps AKB48 hands down. Certainly hope to see them succeed. Their metal is nothing too heavy but any metal is good metal in my book.
Baby metal is an interesting combination, albeit a bad one. It is like mixing sugar with beer - you get both kidney AND liver failure at the same time. The guys all jumping to the music at the centre of the venue are all perverted pedobears who turn the term "lolicon" into its misnomer.

The girls are cute though; and they sing better than AKB48. I wish I can take the singers instead of the experience home. Then again, I should have shouted, "BABY METAL SUGOI! KIMITACHI NO KAWAII NE! ONII-CHAN DAII-SUKI!"

Quote:
TECH SUPPORT GUYS....WHY YOU MUFFLE OUT NANJO'S VOICE SO MUCH T__T
Her voice is too squeaky. Probably used a low-quality sound system.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote