View Single Post
Old 2010-06-20, 20:40   Link #2116
Shiro Kaisen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
There's still a few outside-chance things I think would be hilarious if confirmed in ep7:
  • Erika was assuming Shkanon was true and Battler/Beatrice realized it wasn't.
  • Kanon is Beatrice and Shannon is the murderer. What a tweest!
I really think it's possible that Battler was trolling with Shkanon. There's actually a basis for that theory, too.
  • Zepar and Furfur are Battler's furniture.
  • Battler is distinctly against revealing Beatrice's true nature and plans to keep the truth secret. The scenes with Zepar and Furfur are so absurdly heavy handed that it's hardly "protecting the truth."
  • If Shkanontrice was true, Battler would be basically completely revealing that for everyone watching. Which is the opposite of what he plans to do.
  • Battler is now a witch. And a witch rite of passage is a master troll.
  • It definitely falls into Genius Battler.
  • It could be planning for the future, because if Bern believes Shkanon is true, he would be able to completely mislead her and then yank the carpet out from under her .
  • It'd be hilarious to watch 70% of the fanbase feel incredibly stupid.
  • If Erika doesn't exist, there's no room for Shkanon in the headcount unless we have a Culprit X real Beatrice.

I don't think it's LIKELY, but it's certainly possible. Another awesome troll would simply be that both Erika-Doesn't-Exist and Shkanontrice are true, simply because the two factions don't exactly get along.