View Single Post
Old 2013-05-30, 17:12   Link #4270
Spamamdorf

I have no idea what you're even on at this point, of course the Ilya and Archer scene I mentioend didnt happen on MoS? Because MoS was just an idea, something people wanted to happen but hasnt happened yet? No freaking duh that scene wasn't on it?

And now I can see why you're claiming to be so knowledgeable, you're a bit of a self important guy seems to be the issue. You're first ad third points you can't just say so simply clear cut, they're wrong. Unless you're from the future you dont know what's on the Ilya route that didnt happen you cant say anyone's musings are straight up right or wrong, you can say one is more likely than another, but you dont actually know what the heck was on it, so stop trying to pretend you know if a guy's guess about something that didnt end up happening is right or wrong.

Your point on talking about FSN for several years is also pretty hilarious to me, because all of that works exactly the same way the other way around, how the heck am I supposed to know if you have any idea what you're talking about? How do I know if you've played the game? "some guy called Cherry told me" isnt a valid reason to beleive anything either and I don't know if you're just talking out your ass either. Oh sure I could go back through your posts because you're not an anon, but that doesnt mean any of those old posts aren't you talking out your ass either. The average anon who again, I specified as one of the ones who was a)in a thread talking about it b) not being a troll and trying to get discussion going and c) has played the game since they use specific quotes and scenes from the game to back up their points, these are the ones I'm talking about talking to, the ones that you say, "Yes I'm almost definetly smarter than them, I'm sure no one at all played the game at the same time I did and went onto the biggest anime board on the internet to talk about it and still do so today, no siree I'm the only one"

At this point I already made my "last" hopeful "let's leave it at that" type post and don't care enough about Sakura or whether you know something or not to keep going through it, if we were discussing someone interesting like we started with Caren, then maybe but all this back and forth over Sakura? Ehhh....
Spamamdorf is offline   Reply With Quote