View Single Post
Old 2009-02-18, 07:45   Link #53
Amray

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompa loompa View Post
i will however most certainly take your advice and spend more time doing the other things i used to do, and perhaps find new things on the way, - there are plenty of other things that i can do. thank you for your help and advice and i honestly mean that ( i really do mean it )
That is a wise choice, sir. I would also highly recommend that you try new things and gain new hobbies. Being out and about and interacting with others is an extremely high source in the hierarchy of needs.

Also with regards to you wondering whether the exitement in anime is getting a tad lower, that is probably natural. This is likely because you state that it is a main interest of yours and you are probably becoming too familiar with it. If one sticks to the same hobbies and interests for a long period of time then it is only natural for the specified source to appear less appealing over time. The only time that I really watch anime is at night when I will only watch four or five episodes, and I read only one Manga a day. This way my interests for them will stay at a stationary level as they are not a main priority, because throughout the day I will either be outside doing something or working on college assignments. It is because I do other such things that anime remains a fun and amazing entertainment in my life and nothing more.

I hope and wish you good luck in finding something else that suits your interests.
Amray is offline   Reply With Quote